CloudCams Do It All...
- Self Networking Camera - Plug & Play setup
- Mobile Application for easy, LIVE viewing/listening from ANY location
- MicroSD Card - for 5 Days of recordings (16GB card required)
- Only Camera Solution that works with Private IP addresses, including Verizon LTE
Setting up an IP Camera can typically be quite a challenge for some. Do I have the right Internet service? Do I have the right equipment? And what about the costs involved?
CloudCam takes the usual limitations mobile broadband and WiFi Access Point users face by making their services cloud-based - this won't require a certain IP type or port forwarding. This also provides users the ability to connect their camera to an Internet source even if they do not own/manage the service themselves! Meaning that users relying on a WiFi signal offered by their apartment/condo association, assisted living facility, or even a nearby restaurant, can set up their CloudCam wirelessly*
Using your smartphone and the mCamView/Pro application, the user simply follows the on screen instructions and a QR Code is generated to finalize the connection. This utilizes the WPS function on the CloudCam. Once the CloudCam is shown the QR Code on your phone, you're done! Now you'll be able to keep an eye on the things most important to you!
*The WiFi network must either be Open (meaning no security/no password required) or you have the password to join the network. This applies to CloudCam models: Fixed Day/Night (SD Indoor & HD models), and HD Pan/Tilt.
Just Follow These Simple Steps to Get Started:
- Plug Camera into wall outlet and to your router/network (WiFi or Ethernet)
- Download iPhone or Android App (Or CamView for Desktop viewing)
- Launch App and enter the Camera ID and password (included with camera)
Check out our LIVE demo now!